- Printing Application
- 70 Kg Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- 30 - 350 C Celsius (oC)
- 1 Kw Kilowatt (kW)
- Hot Stamping
- 230 VAC Volt (v)
- 26"L x 28"B x 30"H Inch (in)
- High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, High Performance
- Blue with Gray
- 1 Year
Our unique models of Hot Foil Printing Machines are appreciated by many experts of the domain for having no design or quality defects. The printing machines are easy to use and showcase great results to users. The prints completed by our machines are absolutely accurate and seamless. The Hot Foil Printing Machines allow experts in completing each printing job with efficiency, without making compromising on quality of the final product. The machines offered by our esteemed company are extremely advanced.
- The machine is known for the high performance, simple operation and low maintenance.
- Overall power consumption is up to 40% less, related to conventional machines.
- Precise foil advance system which can be adjusted to enable the operator to locate the foil at the correct position.
- Operator-friendly graphical display for rapid parameter adjustment.
- Front panel speedy control to set ideal head travel speeds, stamping pressure, and foil stripping condition.
- Convenient and easy stroke length adjustment for rapid setup.
- Accurate, repeatable cycling for minimal foil waste.
- Optimum Performance and Transfer Quality from job to job.
- Special provisions are made to avoid damage of silicone rollers in case of power failure.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 30 Days
- Shrink Wrapped and Packed in a Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE Certificate - CE-10169 ISO Certificate - 9001:2015
4/25, Primal Industrial Estate, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India