- Printing Application
- 460 Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- 30 - 350 C Celsius (oC)
- 4 Kw Kilowatt (kW)
- 12 pcs/Minute
- 230 VAC Siemens Volt (S )
- 78 x 42 x 70 Inch (in)
- High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, High Performance
- Blue with Gray
- 1 Year
Fully Automatic Hot Stamping Machine
The Fully Automatic Hot Stamping Machines that we offer are renowned in the market for their exceptional impact tolerance, low energy consumption requirements and minimal repair requirements. The corrosion and abrasion resistant bodies of our machines also attracts a huge clientele. Our incredibly reliable list of Fully Automatic Hot Stamping Machines are customized to fit the exact dimensional, design and technical requirements of clients. The custom engineered machines are made available to all in exchange of fair prices, daily.
- The machine is known for the high performance, simple operation and low maintenance.
- Overall power consumption is up to 40% less, related to conventional machines.
- Precise foil advance system which can be adjusted to enable the operator to locate the foil at the correct position.
- Operator-friendly graphical display for rapid parameter adjustment.
- Front panel speedy control to set ideal head travel speeds, stamping pressure, and foil stripping condition.
- Convenient and easy stroke length adjustment for rapid setup.
- Accurate, repeatable cycling for minimal foil waste.
- Optimum Performance and Transfer Quality from job to job.
- Special provisions are made to avoid damage of silicone rollers in case of power failure.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 45 Days
- Shrink Wrapped and Packed in a Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE Certificate - CE-10169 ISO Certificate - 9001:2015
4/25, Primal Industrial Estate, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India